|MaxiVideo MV500 User Manual|
- Views images in real time.
- Cortex-A9 quad-core processor.
- Internal reliable and fast 16GB Solid State Drive for better performance.
- Mini USB connector for uploading images and videos to a computer.
- Ideal applications: water restoration, HVAC and refrigeration, electrical inspection, automotive, pest control.
- Magnet and Hook
Imager Heads and Cable (8.5 mm)
Protective carrying case
Mini USB Cable
- Operating System – Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor – Tablet:RockChip RK3188 Cortex-A9 quad-core processor (1.6 GHz)
- Memory – 1GB RAM DDR3 & 16GB ROM
- Display – Tablet:5-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1280×720 resolution
- Connectivity – SD card (supports up to 32GB)
- Image Capture– JPG images (1280 x 720) H.264 videos (1280 x 720)
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor.
- Input Voltage – 5V/3A