|Autel MaxiSYS Elite User Manual|
- Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programming.
- Uniquely integrated vehicle programming capabilities working with a SAE J2534-1 & -2 compliant vehicle programming pass-thru interface.
- Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand.
- Instant remote control tech support
- Circuit breaker protected.
- Enable direct contact with Autel Support.
- One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
- USB Ethernet Adapter (Optional)
Ethernet Serial Cable (Optional)
AC/DC Adapter (12V)
BMW Ethernet Cable (Optional)
Quick Reference Guide
- Mini USB Cable
- Operating System – Android 4.4.4 KitKat
- Processor – NVIDIA Tegra® 4 (4-PLUS-1 Quad-core Processor) 1.8GHz with ARM Cortex – A15 CPU
- Memory – 2GB RAM & 32GB Embedded Memory
- Display – 9.7” Retina display with 2048X1536 resolution & Capacitive touchscreen.
- Connectivity – 802.11a/b/g/n/ac WIFI
Version 2.1 3Mbs Bluetooth
RJ45 Ethernet Connection
3.0 USB (2.0 Compatible)
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
- Camera – Rear: 8.0 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 2.0 Megapixel
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, G-sensor.
- Power and Battery – 3.7V/13600mAH Lithium-polymer battery
DC/12V/3A Power Supply
- Input Voltage – DC/12V/3A