We want you to be delighted with your purchase of Techsuply products.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact Customer Support at firstname.lastname@example.org / 021 300 3476
We understand that you may decide to return a product that you purchased from us. You may return any unused items in their original packaging within 7 days of delivery.
- Returns must be initiated within 7 days of the date you received the product.
- Products must be unused (not updated/activated), and returned in their original packaging with all included accessories.
- All returns must be accompanied by a proof of purchase. This can be an order confirmation email that includes the order number.
- You are responsible for paying the return shipping cost.
- Refunds are issued within one business day once the item is received and inspected, and will be issued based upon the original payment method.
- Orders cancelled or modified during shipment cannot be altered. You can initiate a return once you have received the product.
- Only items that have been purchased directly from Techsupply can be returned to Techsupply.
Techsupply warrants to the original purchaser that this unit is free of defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and maintenance for a period of one (1) year from the date of original purchase.
If the unit fails within the one (1) year period, it will be repaired or replaced, at no charge, when returned prepaid to the Technical Service Center with Proof of Purchase.
- If the unit cannot be repaired locally (only motherboard issues that require it to be sent back to the suppliers), this will take 3-4 weeks and it is the customer’s obligation to pay these courier chargers.
The sales receipt may be used for this purpose. All replacement parts, whether new or re-manufactured, assume as their warranty period for only the remaining time of this warranty.
This warranty does not apply to damage caused by improper use, accident, abuse, improper voltage, service, fire, flood, lightning, or other acts of God, or if the product was altered or repaired by anyone other than the Technical Service Center.
Consequential and incidental damages are not recoverable under this warranty.